Your bargaining rights, job security, and working conditions are decided by elected officials. Here is how you can make sure your voice is heard.
1. Register to vote.
Make sure your friends and family are registered.
2. Become a Member Political Organizer (MPO).
MPO’s are SEIU members willing to volunteer to ensure that workers have a voice on the job and voice in politics.
3. Contact your elected officials.
Find out who they are and voice your opinion.
4. Stay informed on how your elected officials in the US House
are voting on issues that matter to Pennsylvania's working families.
5. Help elect worker-friendly candidates by contributing to COPE
6. Sign up to receive action alerts
7. Learn about and support SEIU endorsed candidates
- Read about our endorsement policy.